Zachary did all the right things to prepare for an internship in the financial services sector, but needed the right outfit for the interview. SUNY Broome’s Career Closet was glad to help.Read More
Tag: Career Transfer and Bachelor Partnership Dept
SUNY Broome celebrated the opening of the Career Closet, which provides free professional clothing, shoes and accessories to students for career fairs, job interviews and internships. Read more about this valuable service, which supports our students’ transition to the career world.Read More
Teal Gaylord and Alec Grabowski attended SUNY Broome years apart, and their career paths have taken them to different parts of country. These days, Gaylord is the human resources director for Vitro Glass, an international architectural glass company headquartered in Carlisle, Pa., while her son Alec recently returned to his hometown after years away to assume a leadership position at UHS.Read More
A 15-minute interview led to a 40-minute conversation – and, a few weeks later, a six-month internship. Read about how Nick got his foot in the door while pursuing a degree in Engineering Science.Read More
- The Second Chance Scholarship is open for 9 more weeks!on September 27, 2021
- College Assembly Meetingon September 27, 2021
- Your Right to Voteon September 28, 2021
- Broome County Sheriff’s Office Presentations – Deputy and Correctionson September 28, 2021
- Bellevue University Transfer Admissions Recruitingon September 28, 2021
- Putting Your Ensemble on a Dieton September 28, 2021
Check out The Fulcrum, SUNY Broome’s student run newspaper!
For the news that you need to know, from behind the scenes coverage of campus events, to New York politics, and even music and movie recommendations, you can find it here.