October 8 is World Mental Health Day.
Help Counseling Services STOMP Out STIGMA around Mental Health.
How to Get Involved:
- Create a poster that represents reducing the stigma around mental health.
- Submit an ORIGINAL design by October 28 to email@example.com or drop it off to Science Building Room 102 During Business Hours (Monday- Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm).
- All entries must include Name and BOTH: a SUNY Broome Email address and a phone number.
- PRIZES will be awarded to 1st and 2nd Place Student Entries.
- Join Counseling Services as we STOMP Out Stigma around campus with another Chalk the Walk Event October 14 from 9:00 am – 10:00 am and other random times throughout the week.
Tags: Counseling Services