Join the Hospitality Programs Department for Breakfast with Santa! Date: Saturday, Dec. 9, 2023...Read More
Tag: Culinary and Event Center
SUNY Broome’s Hospitality Programs students thanked the many workers who are building the new Culinary and Event Center (CEC) – in a particularly tasty way.Read More
Wearing their black uniform jackets with the Culinary and Event Center logo, students in SUNY Broome’s Hospitality Programs toured their new academic home.
Scheduled to open for its first classes this Winter Term, the $20 million center continues to take shape, from the second-floor commercial kitchens to the first-floor demonstration kitchen, which will hold such specialty classes as bean-to-bar chocolate-making. Rooms are highly versatile, able to accommodate multiple needs and even host two large-scale events at the same time.Read More
The HiveHQ is SUNY Broome’s electronic publication for Faculty and Staff. The HiveHQ strives to keep the campus well-informed with interesting articles, community news, college events and valuable updates about college enrollment and registration and much more!
- NYC Tripon December 3, 2023
- Webinar: Building a Sustainable Culture of Service Excellenceon December 4, 2023
- Intro to LGBTQ+ Safe Zone Workshopon December 5, 2023
- Hospitality Club Chipotle Fundraiseron December 5, 2023
- You’re Invited to SUNY Broome’s Holiday Receptionon December 5, 2023
- Faculty/Academic Senate Meetingon December 6, 2023
Check out The Fulcrum, SUNY Broome’s student run newspaper!
For the news that you need to know, from behind the scenes coverage of campus events, to New York politics, and even music and movie recommendations, you can find it here.