After 75 years serving the community, SUNY Broome enters a new chapter – introducing the SUNY...Read More
Tag: culinary and event center
SUNY Broome’s Hospitality Programs students thanked the many workers who are building the new Culinary and Event Center (CEC) – in a particularly tasty way.Read More
Wearing their black uniform jackets with the Culinary and Event Center logo, students in SUNY Broome’s Hospitality Programs toured their new academic home.
Scheduled to open for its first classes this Winter Term, the $20 million center continues to take shape, from the second-floor commercial kitchens to the first-floor demonstration kitchen, which will hold such specialty classes as bean-to-bar chocolate-making. Rooms are highly versatile, able to accommodate multiple needs and even host two large-scale events at the same time.Read More
- Fall 2021 Last 7 Week Term: Classes Starton October 27, 2021
- Engineering Club Bake Saleon October 28, 2021
- All Issues Consideredon October 28, 2021
- Your Voice Matterson October 28, 2021
- Disability Awareness Month Eventson October 28, 2021
- Nomination Deadline is Today for Chancellor’s Awards for Excellence 2021-2022on October 29, 2021
Check out The Fulcrum, SUNY Broome’s student run newspaper!
For the news that you need to know, from behind the scenes coverage of campus events, to New York politics, and even music and movie recommendations, you can find it here.