Weekly Testing Information
The week of 3/21, testing will be done Tuesday and Wednesday; 9:00am-12:00pm. Testing will be conducted in the Calice Connector area, first floor and will be done by walk-ins only. No appointment necessary.
Prior to arrival, you must pre-register for testing at suny-covid-test.com. Registration only needs to be completed one time. Anyone that has previously participated in testing does not need to re-register. Simply log in using the same credentials as before.
- The following are exempt from mandatory testing:
- Faculty, staff and students who are fully remote.
- Faculty, staff and students not utilizing any in-person campus services/activities.
- Employees and students providing documentation of a positive COVID-19 diagnostic result within the last 90 days. This documentation can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per SUNY recommendation, SUNY Broome has updated the COVID-19 testing policy:
- Until further notice
- Vaccinated individuals must participate in monthly pool testing throughout the Spring 2022 semester. All vaccinated individuals who wish to participate more often than monthly are welcome to do so.
- Unvaccinated individuals are required to participate in weekly pool testing throughout the Spring 2022 semester.
Please note: Per current guidance, a fully vaccinated individual is defined as a person that has received their booster shot OR has completed their initial vaccination series and is not yet due to receive the booster AND has provided vaccination record as proof to SUNY Broome.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com