- This event has passed.
Toastmasters hosts Student Table Topic Contest & Fundraiser
December 11, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us on Zoom for a Student Table Topic Contest: Be creative—let’s have some fun!
- Contestants will be asked and will answer an impromptu question with a 1 to 2-minute speech.
- Pizza will be delivered to each student who competes–Sponsored by Toastmasters, Student Activities, and Domino’s Pizza. The audience will vote on the winners. Winners will receive certificates and bragging rights.
- An additional 20 certificates for free pizza will be donated by Domino’s to the SUNY Broome Student Food Pantry.
This event is also a fundraiser for our SUNY Broome Food Pantry.
Through the generosity of two anonymous donors, up to $1,000 in donations will be matched.
So, if we can raise $1,000 in donations to our BCC Foundation, that amount will be doubled to $2,000!
All donations to the BCC Foundation are tax deductible.
- To donate online using a credit or debit card
On the “additional information” box on the online donation form, indicate “Toastmasters fundraiser for SUNY Broome Food Pantry”
- Or, send a check to :
Broome Community College Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 1017
Binghamton, NY 13902-1017
Please note on the check: “Toastmasters fundraiser for SUNY Broome Food Pantry”
If you are a student in need of assistance from our food pantry, please reach out to Danielle Tierno, Student Assembly Advisor, at email@example.com
- Meeting ID: 961 4780 0241
- Passcode: TMBroome
- Meeting link