- This event has passed.
SUNY Business Deans Conference – DEI Impact: Moving the Needle on College Campuses
March 3 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
This two-part DEI seminar series is designed to address the following questions:
- How are business schools moving the needs and embracing the DEI values?
- What innovative student programs are driving cultural change in business schools today?
- What are the important student supports for DEI outside of the classroom (e.g., student clubs and activities, career counseling, leadership development, placement, etc.)?
- What is the current state of DEI in the business world? How can organizations develop exceptional DEI cultures that will attract and support the next generation of employees?
This online seminar series is intended for:
- Business school faculty, administrators, and professional staff who want to better understand student perspectives on DEI, share ideas and expand their knowledge on how to incorporate DEI into their programming, curricula, and extra-curricular experiences.
- Students who want to share their perspectives on DEI with faculty and administrators, and learn about how DEI is driving change in business schools and organizations.
- Business professionals and leaders who want to learn from current students, faculty and administrators, so they can meaningfully incorporate DEI in their workplace cultures.
Dates: March 3 & March 24
Time: 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Location: Online – visit the conference website for more information and to register
Submitted by: Deena Price