- This event has passed.
Student Philanthropy Council Meeting
March 6 @ 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm
Students: We Need You!
Become a member of The Student Philanthropy Council (SPC)!
The council’s purpose is to educate, engage, and excite students about the importance and impact of philanthropy as students so that they will continue the tradition of giving as alumni for future generations of SUNY Broome students. The council also supports the Student Giving Campaign, which funds the Peer-to-Peer scholarship. This scholarship provides $500 awards to two or more students each year.
Please help us raise funds through fun events, spread awareness of philanthropy on campus, and connect with your peers! Your participation makes a difference!
Some bonus perks of being on the SPC:
1. It helps satisfy the volunteer hours required by certain clubs, programs, and scholarships.
2. We often provide food at monthly meetings.
3. It’s great for resume-building and career preparedness.
4. Be a part of fun events on campus!
Let us know if you can join us at any of these upcoming meetings:
- February 15, 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm in Wales – Room 203A
- March 6, 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm in Wales – Room 203A
- April 3, 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm in Wales – Room 203B
- May 1, 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm in Wales – Room 203B
For more information, contact Jamie Smith at the SUNY Broome Foundation at email@example.com or +1 (607) 778-5182.
Submitted by: Student Philanthropy Council