- This event has passed.
Meet with SUNY Cortland!
October 29, 2021
SUNY Cortland has partnered with SUNY Broome to create a clear transfer path for students.
Transfer Mobility Advisor, Zack Wilson, will be available for in-person and online appointments to serve as a resource for students who are interested in transferring to SUNY Cortland.
Appointments can contain but are not limited to:
- Overview of SUNY Cortland
- Major and career exploration
- How to apply to SUNY Cortland and requirements for the application and majors on campus
- Course recommendations for upcoming semesters to prepare for transfer
- Evaluation of transfer credits, as well as AP/IB/CLEP evaluations
- Transfer policies at SUNY Cortland, Academic concerns
- Connection to campus resources and other areas of interest at SUNY Cortland.
To request an appointment, please fill out SUNY Cortland Transfer Path Appointments
Zack will be available for on campus appointments on Friday, October 29 this week. The next time Zack will be on campus is Tuesday, November 2.
Submitted by: Val Carnegie