What does Counseling Services do?
- Trained mental health professionals offer students FREE and confidential personal counseling.
- We can help students with the adjustment to college, mental health issues, balancing work and school and life, stress management, time management, relationship issues and more.
- We offer sessions that run 45-50 minutes and are free to registered students.
- We work closely with other campus offices and off campus services to connect students to services that they may need to help them be successful in college.
- We also offer wellness workshops and tips on how to improve your well-being.
Counseling Services can help- Call +1 (607) 778-5210 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or check us out at Counseling Services to schedule an appointment with one of our trained professionals.
Wellness Wednesday out of the Counseling Corner:
Continuing with the 5 Senses theme from Monday – let’s take this up a notch.
You are encouraged to go on a hike this weekend. We have a lot of wonderful areas locally- state and county parks offer a wonderful opportunity to get out in nature and de-stress. De-stressing is key to keeping well- emotionally and physically.
When you are on your hike (or walk) do the 5 Senses activity. 5 things you can see, 4 things you can feel, 3 things you can hear, 2 things you can smell, 1 thing you can taste. Do this a few times on your walk in nature and note how you feel. Note what you notice and what you are drawn to.
Good luck, have fun and be safe!
Counseling Services can help – Call +1 (607) 778-5210 or email us at email@example.com, or check us out at Counseling Services to schedule an appointment with one of our trained professionals.
Tags: counseling corner