Have you visited our SUNY Broome Starfish website? It’s full of information and resources on...Read More
The Starfish Team consists of dedicated administrative staff, outreach staff and our Starfish...Read More
Kudos let your students know you recognize their hard work and positive reinforcement goes a long...Read More
Regular feedback can help students stay on track or make adjustments as needed. Academic...Read More
Starfish compiles a list of your courses for past, current and future terms. See a concise list of your courses, instructors and support services available for each course. Click on the “Courses” tab in Starfish to view yours.Read More
Students can use many tools in Starfish to support success. Check out your Dashboard for updates such as Kudos, Flags or To-Dos, assignment due dates for BlackBoard supported courses or upcoming appointments scheduled via Starfish.Read More
Beginning March 9 through March 18, faculty will have the opportunity to report Midterm grades of D, F or U using our Starfish Student Success Network. Students will receive notification through their SUNY Broome email and can view these and any flags, kudos or referrals on their Dashboard in Starfish.Read More
Check out our Starfish web site. It’s full of information and resources on our Starfish system.Read More
- The Second Chance Scholarship is open for 5 more weeks!on October 25, 2021
- Embedding Career Research and Readiness into your Program: How to Use hireHornetson October 25, 2021
- Shared Governance Chairs Meetingon October 25, 2021
- Business Club Subway Fundraiseron October 25, 2021
- Criminal Justice and Emergency Services Expo Serieson October 26, 2021
- Bowie State University in Maryland – Virtual Transfer Info Sessionon October 26, 2021
Check out The Fulcrum, SUNY Broome’s student run newspaper!
For the news that you need to know, from behind the scenes coverage of campus events, to New York politics, and even music and movie recommendations, you can find it here.