Purchase a passport for $35 to sample foods from around the world prepared by the Hospitality...Read More
Tag: Event Management AOS
With a passion for presentation, Shafiiqa found her niche in Event Management. The chance to hone her skills outside the classroom is a major plus. “Applied learning makes things even better,” she reflected. “It doesn’t matter how much theory you have, you need the real-life experience to go with it.”Read More
Haley’s SUNY Broome coursework gave her the edge she needed to land a job in the hospitality industry. Plus, the ability to do much of her coursework online allows her to both work and pursue her education. “I can live my life around my classes and still do well,” she said.Read More
This past year, the Lunch with the Law program has worked to bridge the divide between young men of color and members of the law enforcement community. As with many large events, the logistics can be complex – but Talik Farmer makes sure it runs seamlessly.Read More
“I feel like it takes both experience and a degree,” Nicole, a Hospitality major, said of her decision to head back to school. “This program gives you a lot of experience to go with it. You’re not just getting a piece of paper, but a lot of knowledge as well.”Read More
- Shop at the SUNY Broome Baseball Team Storeon November 26, 2022
- Shop at the SUNY Broome Baseball Team Storeon November 27, 2022
- Encore! on SUNY Broome’s YouTube page – Shakespeare Bits and Pieces: Words of the Bard of Avonon November 28, 2022
- A Hornet Tree at Home for the Holidays at the Roberson Museum & Science Centeron November 28, 2022
- Shop at the SUNY Broome Baseball Team Storeon November 28, 2022
- College Assembly Meetingon November 28, 2022
Check out The Fulcrum, SUNY Broome’s student run newspaper!
For the news that you need to know, from behind the scenes coverage of campus events, to New York politics, and even music and movie recommendations, you can find it here.