Renee has big dreams — and the will to make them happen. Although she’s still in high school, she is already working toward her college degree and went to Washington, D.C., as part of the prestigious Senate Page Program.Read More
Tag: Early College
In middle school, Clyde couldn’t imagine attending college. Now, the high school senior is already halfway done with his Associate’s degree — and the winner of a national 4-H award in STEM.Read More
Haley’s SUNY Broome coursework gave her the edge she needed to land a job in the hospitality industry. Plus, the ability to do much of her coursework online allows her to both work and pursue her education. “I can live my life around my classes and still do well,” she said.Read More
Patrick didn’t find his high school classes challenging enough. SUNY Broome’s Early College program gave him the opportunity to learn at his own pace and save time as he pursues a degree in Engineering Science.Read More
This May, Johannes Nightingale is earning two Associate’s degrees – one in Liberal Arts Individual...Read More
The HiveHQ is SUNY Broome’s electronic publication for Faculty and Staff. The HiveHQ strives to keep the campus well-informed with interesting articles, community news, college events and valuable updates about college enrollment and registration and much more!
- Tie Dye Eventon November 29, 2023
- Poverty 101: Learning How to Be the Difference for SUNY Broome Students (Cohort 1)on November 30, 2023
- Growth Mindset and Resilienceon November 30, 2023
- STEM Career Expoon December 1, 2023
- Poverty 101: Learning How to Be the Difference for SUNY Broome Students (Cohort 2)on December 1, 2023
- Toastmasters Meeting featuring President Tony Hawkinson December 1, 2023
Check out The Fulcrum, SUNY Broome’s student run newspaper!
For the news that you need to know, from behind the scenes coverage of campus events, to New York politics, and even music and movie recommendations, you can find it here.