Giovanni wants to shoot for the stars — literally — as a rocket scientist. Find out why this SUNY Broome student decided to major in Computer Science, and joined the challenging Honors Program.Read More
Tag: Computer Science AS
Imagine a computer that can think like a human brain, its processes mirroring the neurons that power thought. It’s a topic that fascinates Computer Science major Ali Daho, who comes to SUNY Broome from Algeria and helps his fellow Hornets as a tutor.Read More
Chris spent his first year of college at Penn State — and found it wasn’t a good fit. He came home to SUNY Broome, where he is finishing his degree in Computer Science and landed his first job as a tutor. SUNY Broome works!Read More
In middle school, Clyde couldn’t imagine attending college. Now, the high school senior is already halfway done with his Associate’s degree — and the winner of a national 4-H award in STEM.Read More
- Independence Day (No Classes)on July 4, 2022
- Shared Governance Chairs Summer Meetingon July 6, 2022
- Summer 2022 First 5 Week Term: Last Day of Classeson July 8, 2022
- Speakers of the House Summer Meetingon July 8, 2022
- Summer 2022 Last 5 Week Term: Classes Starton July 11, 2022
- Speakers of the House Summer Meetingon July 22, 2022
Check out The Fulcrum, SUNY Broome’s student run newspaper!
For the news that you need to know, from behind the scenes coverage of campus events, to New York politics, and even music and movie recommendations, you can find it here.