An update has been issued from the DoT on the Bevier St. closure. This work will require a 24 hour closure of Bevier St. at Route 11 (Upper Front St.):
- Wednesday, July 28, 2021 beginning at 6:00 am, Bevier St. will be closed to traffic at Route 11
- A detour will be in place guiding traffic to utilize I-81 and Route 7 around the work area.
- It is planned to complete this work and re-open the intersection the following day, July 29 by 6:00 AM.
- Northbound and Southbound Route 11 traffic will be maintained through the intersection throughout this time.
- The Otsiningo Park entrance will also remain open during normal times but motorists will need to access the park entrance from the East (Chenango St.) side.
- Bicycle and pedestrian traffic will be maintained around the work area at Bevier St. and Route 11 during this time.
As always, these work dates are anticipated and could change due to weather, project progress or any unforeseen events. In the event of inclement weather, it is planned for the work to take place on the next available day.
New York State Department of Transportation, Region 9 Construction