Mark your calendars: Retirement planning appointments are available from 9 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Nov. 26, in Wales 203A. Schedule your appointment today!
To help provide professional guidance on your retirement plans and investment strategy, Voya (formerly ING) financial advisor Brendan Dunuwila will be available to meet with you by appointment. Here are a few of the services that you may find beneficial:
- Learning more about how your primary retirement plan works
- Learning more about SUNY Broome’s 403b supplemental retirement plan and assistance with enrolling
- Retirement projections to determine if you’re on track to retire when you would like
- Analysis of your current investments to determine if you’re properly diversified
- Assistance with consolidating retirement plans from former employers
These consultations are free of cost. If you would like to schedule an appointment to meet, please contact Brendan Dunuwila directly at 315-446-0100, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org