Transfer Information green logo

SUNY Broome students interested in transferring to Binghamton University after completing their SUNY Broome degree are able to meet with a Binghamton University advisor on campus on certain dates each semester. This is only available to students interested in degree programs in the College of Community & Public Affairs or the Harpur College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. Students can self schedule here:

All appointments take place in AT-120.