Calice Advanced Manufacturing Center
- Terrazzo floor installation continues. The SUNY Broome college seal has been inlaid in the upper level of the Connector. Grinding and polishing of the lower level is ongoing.
- The elevator has passed inspection. The elevator can now be used for vertical travel (mainly for moving equipment and furniture) prior to the opening of the Calice Center.
- Exterior furnishings have been delivered and are on site (picnic tables, benches, metal tables/chairs). Assembly and installation to follow.
- Installation of clean room panels continues.
- Paver installation continues with the northwest side of the building nearing completion.
Carnegie Culinary Arts Center
- Selective demolition and electrical “rough-ins” continue.
Other on-campus construction activities
- Exterior painting of Titchener Hall is ongoing.
- Business Labs 129, 132 and 133 are being refurbished, including new carpet installation.
- The eastern Titchener Hall entrance remains under construction.
- Work continues in the four BC Center classrooms.