SUNY Cortland has partnered with SUNY Broome to create a clear transfer path for students.
Transfer Mobility Advisor, Zack Wilson, will be available for in-person and online appointments to serve as a resource for students who are interested in transferring to SUNY Cortland.
Appointments can contain but are not limited to:
- Overview of SUNY Cortland, Major and career exploration
- How to apply to SUNY Cortland and requirements for the application and majors on campus
- Course recommendations for upcoming semesters to prepare for transfer
- Evaluation of transfer credits, as well as AP/IB/CLEP evaluations
- Transfer policies at SUNY Cortland
- Academic concerns
- Connection to campus resources and other areas of interest at SUNY Cortland.
To request an appointment, please fill out the following link:
Zack will be available for on campus appointments on Tuesday, September 20th and Friday, September 24th this week. The next time Zack will be on campus is Tuesday, October 5th.