Please find attached an informational document reflecting the upcoming Life Insurance Enrollment conversion from Renaissance Life to Lincoln Financial commencing Monday, December 6, 2021.
All full-time employees must re-enroll to continue basic life insurance benefits. Employees must also choose to accept or choose to decline life insurance benefits.
In preparation for this electronic enrollment process, please collect the dates of birth and social security numbers of your spouse/dependents to enable you to complete this process.
The following steps may assist as you navigate the JET Employee Benefit website for the first time.
- You can select your benefits at www.jeteb.com/broome on your computer or smartphone and then select the “Log In!” Button:
- First select “Forgot” in the password box and use the email your employer has on file to set up a password.
- Select “Start” and follow the prompts to update your profile and make coverage elections.
- Continue the process until you receive a “Congratulations” message, indicating your enrollment is complete.
- You may also make an appointment with a JET employee by selecting the “Book it!” button at www.jeteb.com/broome to ask questions or to receive guidance on logging in and completing your elections.
The period of time that this enrollment will be accessible will be from Monday, December 6, 2021 to Friday, December 17, 2021.
Any questions may be directed to Colleen Culverwell at email@example.com or at Extension #5240.
Lynn M. Fedorchak
Human Resources Officer
SUNY Broome Community College
Office: +1 (607) 778-5319 Fax: +1 (607) 778-5482
Submitted by: Human Resources Office