How do our customers — our students and their families — want to be treated, and how do we know if we are living up to their expectations? What makes the job of serving students in higher education so unique, and how has customer service changed in a post-pandemic world?
The definition of customer service might look a little different to each one of us, but it is important to know that there are basic principles and proven techniques that help front-line staff provide exceptional service. This webinar session will give participants an overview of different philosophies of customer service. We will also discuss methods of benchmarking and setting customer service standards, as well as ideas for how to evaluate your customers and assess their level of satisfaction. Further, we will explore techniques that can help you develop positive customer relationships with your students and get motivated and geared up with your staff to provide the exceptional service that your students deserve.
- Review the customer service principles, tips, and techniques that help provide exceptional service
- Discuss benchmarking methods and how to best-set service standards
- Explore methods of evaluating customers and assessing their level of satisfaction
- Define ways to motivate and prepare their customer service staff for success
- Discuss how customer service has been changing in higher education to serve students in a post-pandemic world
Date: Thursday, January 26, 2023
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:15 pm
Location: Wales 203B
Submitted by: Deena Price
Tags: Professional Development