Fall Term and Summer Term Adoptions due to the SUNY Broome Campus Shop April 13, 2020
1. Go to https://www.bkstr.com/sunybroomeccstore
2. At the bottom of the page, select “Online Adoptions” under “Resources”
3. Log in or set up a new account. First time users will be asked for a password, it is 
Help Your Students
Submitting your adoptions on time contributes to course material affordability by:
• Allowing your campus store time to source used and rental inventory, ensuring that your students have the most affordable options available for the first day of class.
• When adoptions are known before our end-of-term buyback event, we can pay your students top dollar for the materials they sell back and keep the affordable books circulating locally.
• Allowing us ample time to research your requested materials and determine whether they can be added to our national network list of rental titles, potentially lowering prices even more.
Questions or Need Help?
SUNY Broome Campus Shop
Contact Person: Joshua Patterson
Come in: Student Center