24 Hours of Giving is this month – on Giving Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2022! When people who believe in SUNY Broome give back, they help to provide funding for scholarships, faculty development, campus enhancements, and more! Donors are essential to making SUNY Broome a place of academic excellence and affordable tuition.
We hope you’ll join us on the College’s craziest and most important day of fundraising. Your donation of any amount makes a huge difference!
Here are some other easy ways to give back:
- On Nov. 29, make a donation and be entered into drawings for:
- Amazon gift cards
- Basket raffles
- SUNY Broome-themed items
- Buy some baked goods during our 24 Hours of Giving Bake Sale! We plan on tabling in the Student Center.
- Order takeout for lunch or dinner from the Upper Front Street Applebee’s at applebees.com using promo code DOINGOOD on Nov. 29th. 15% of your check will be donated to the Student Giving Peer Scholarship.
- Help us advertise (and get entered into our giveaways):
- Set up the BCC Foundation as your AmazonSmile charity in time for Cyber Monday and holiday shopping. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price on select items to us – at no cost to you or us!
We invite you to partner with us as we make SUNY Broome even better and help students afford their education!