Hey, Hornets! Spread your college pride by sharing an adorable SUNY Broome themed photo with #24hoursofcute and help support SUNY Broome students!
We are asking for your help in building a buzz on social media about SUNY Broome during 24 Hours of Giving. 24 Hours of Giving is the BCC Foundation’s biggest and most critical fundraising event for scholarships, student needs and more. This year especially, SUNY Broome students need the relief and opportunities provided by donor dollars.
Lend your support in making our first fully virtual 24 Hours of Giving successful in 5 steps:
- Find something SUNY Broome themed
- Find something cute, fun, interesting or heartwarming
- Combine items
- Snap a picture
- Share it! (must be submitted by Nov 27, 2020)
- Use #24hoursofcute on social media
- Shoot an email to email@example.com
Learn more at: www.sunybroome.edu/24hoursofcute