This is a reminder that our MSCHE accreditation liaison will be on campus on April 23, 2019, to meet with different campus constituencies regarding our Self-Study Design. Please note that faculty, students and staff who are not part of the listed groups on the agenda are only required to attend the open forum in Decker 201 from 2:15 to 3:15 p.m.. All the other meeting are limited to the individuals and groups on the agenda. The liaison would like to talk to faculty, students and staff during the open forum.
Agenda for Accreditation Liaison Visit on April 23, 2019
- Governing Board members (45-60 minutes): W-107 Conference Room, 8 to 9 a.m. (closed to campus)
- F and F board meeting (accreditation liaison does not attend): W-107, 9 to 9:45 a.m.
- President Drumm and Executive Council (45 minutes): W-107, 9:45 to 10:30 a.m. (closed to campus)
- Steering Committee (120 minutes): W-107, 10:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. (closed to campus)
- Lunch with accreditation liaison Dr. Sean McKitrick: W-203B,1 to 2 p.m. (closed to campus)
- Open session for faculty, staff and students (60 minutes): Decker 201, 2:15 to 3:15 p.m. (open to campus community)
- Exit briefing with Steering Committee co-chairs (30 minutes): W-107, 3:30 to 4 p.m. (closed to campus)