Our 2017 Summer semester ends on this Friday, August 11, 2017. Final grades, for the 2017 summer semester, are due at 5 p.m. Monday, August 14, 2017. Students will be able to view their grades on their MyCollege account starting on Tuesday, August 15, at 8 a.m.
If you have held all of your class meetings and have your final grades calculated, you may begin entering your grades at this time.
It is extremely important that grades are submitted by the deadline due date. A delay in turning in grades can result in the following:
- A greater number of students will be academically dismissed from the College.
- A greater number of students will be put on academic probation and financial aid warning.
- Delaying the student’s graduation certification.
- Delaying the processing of the student’s transcript for transfer and employment opportunities.
- Grades that are not submitted are not counted while conducting academic standing.
Once again we will be posting grades online using MyCollege. Please remember to select Summer Session 2017 for the term. If you encounter the incorrect grading mode, e.g. A-F, rather than S/U, please contact the Registrar’s office.