The last day of the 2017 fall semester is Monday, December 18, 2017. Final grades for the 2017 fall semester are due at 5 PM on Wednesday, December 20, 2017. Students will be able to view their grades, on their MyCollege account, starting on Thursday, December 21, at 8 AM.
If you have held all of your class meetings and have your final grades calculated, you may begin entering your grades anytime after December 12, 2017.
It is extremely important that grades are submitted by the deadline due date. A delay in turning in grades can result in the following:
- A greater number of students will be academically dismissed from the College.
- A greater number of students will be put on academic probation and financial aid warning.
- Delaying the students graduation certification.
- Delaying the processing of the students transcripts for transfer and employment opportunities.
- Grades that are not submitted are not counted while conducting academic standing.
Once again we will be posting grades online using MyCollege.