Some of you may have been involved in the prior inspections and correction of code violations. This can be a frustrating process, but our end goal is a safe campus for us all. With everyone’s cooperation, we should be successful.
Here is a quick reminder of some items to look for:
- Do not prop doors open
- Make sure to maintain ceiling clearance
- Avoid the placement of belongings on the heaters
- Make sure portable heaters have tip protection and that they are free and clear of papers etc.
- No extension cords
- Power strips must be plugged directly into the wall outlet not each other
- No candles, incense, plug-ins or tart melters
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Public Safety.