‘Tis the Season…. For Ugly Sweaters!
Student Activities is hosting an Ugly Sweater Contest.
Between 11/20 and 12/6, submit a photo of your ugly sweater to social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) using the hashtag #uglysweaterSBCC20 for a chance to win a $15 Amazon Gift Card!
Winner will be announced on 12/7.
Good luck and show us those sweaters, Hornets!
Mark your calendars! The biggest fundraising day for SUNY Broome is happening during 24 Hours of Giving on Tuesday, Dec. 1. We invite you to show your Hornet pride and make a difference for our students and our campus.
Learn More at: www.sunybroome.edu/broome24
Join us on Zoom on December 4th at 3PM for a Student Humorous Video Contest
By December 3, submit a 5-minute Humorous Video to Matt Papkov. For more information, call Adjunct Professor Matt Papkov at (607)785-3504 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. The videos will be shown at 3:00 on December 4, 2020.
- The audience will vote on the winner—bring your friends and family to the Zoom contest on Dec 4. The Winner/Winning Team will receive certificates, pizza, and bragging rights. The winning video will be shared with the whole campus.
- Meeting ID: 961 4780 0241
- Passcode: TMBroome
- Meeting Link
Our next Council of Clubs meeting is on Friday, December 11th at 12pm. The meeting will take place virtually via Zoom. To get the link, please log into the Swarm at sunybroome.edu/swarm or email Student Activities at email@example.com.
Council of Clubs is a place for clubs to get together and discuss some of the concerns they have, help that the Student Activities Office can give, exchange information with one another, and gain information on things the Student Activities Office is doing to try to assist them.
Some questions may be answered below:
- Only one member of a club is required to attend.
- This member can be any active member, it does not have to be an officer.
- If the member cannot attend, then they should get a substitute.
- It does not need to be the same member each time. They can rotate.
- These are designed for students not advisors, but advisors are welcome to attend if they like.
- If no member can attend, then the group should contact the Student Activities Office well in advance, so we can make sure to note that this is an excused absence.
As always, if you have any questions, please let us know!