Join us September 11th from 5 pm- 6 pm to practice using your MyCollege portal and all the important web tools you can access from the portal.
The workshop will be held in the Applied Technology Building, room 014 computer lab. During this program you will complete the following:
- Check out self-service banner
- Practice logging in to your SUNY Broome email
- Set up your Starfish Profile
- Sign up for Rave Alert
- Access your co-curricular transcript
- Lookup all the clubs and organizations at SUNY Broome
- View any course material in Blackboard
- Run a degree audit in DegreeWorks
If you have any questions, please contact Maureen Breck at Breckmk@sunybroome.edu or 607-778-5648.
Discover the value, choices and opportunities that await you at SUNY Broome Community College!
- Tour the campus & Student Village
- Find out about Financial Aid, Scholarships, and payment options
- Explore the outstanding majors available
- Improve your employability by getting involved in opportunities outside the classroom – Student Government, Global Experiences, Service Learning, student clubs, etc.
- Enter to win $500 in textbooks! (Some restrictions apply)
Questions? Call Admissions at (607) 778-5001 for more information.