SUNY Broome’s Health for Haiti program desperately needs over-the-counter medical supplies to run our medical clinics in January 2019. If each member of your club would bring in items, we would be well stocked for our clinics. We need the following:
- Aspirin, Tylenol (Adult and Child)
- Cough/cold syrups (Adult and Child)
- Vitamins (Adult and Child)
- Multi-vitamins, Iron, C, D and Calcium (no gummy vitamins)
- Ointments Neosporin, Hydrocortisone, Antifungal
- Pedialyte Powder
The club that donates the most items will win a pizza party given by Dean Amy Brandt. After your club has collected the items, please count the items and drop off to Professor Maureen Hankin in Decker 217.
The Pizza contest ends Thursday, December 13, at 5 p.m.
Thank you for your support!