The SUNY Broome Office of Alumni Affairs, in collaboration with the Gallery @ SUNY Broome and the departments of Visual Arts and Communications & Media, is seeking submissions for its upcoming show Legacy Artwork: A SUNY Broome Alumni Showcase.
The showcase will open on April 29, 2017, and run through May 13, 2017. All media is welcome, including digital works, photography, sculpture, painting, drawing, printmaking, glass, ceramics, fiber art and mixed media.
This opportunity is open to all current students and former attendees of SUNY Broome Community College.
- Completed Artist Submission Form
- Inclusion of low resolution Jpeg. image(s) of artwork submitted via the Artist Submission Form (may submit up to 3 pieces for consideration)
- Inclusion of an Artists Statement (up to 150 words)
- April 7 – Deadline to apply
- April 27, 28 – Delivery of Artwork
- April 29 – Showcase opens
- May 15, 16 – Collection of Artwork
To submit your artwork for consideration and complete the Artist Submission Form, please use the following link: https://sunybroome.wufoo.com/forms/z8zydrl06f6zsa/
Any questions can be directed to the Office of Alumni Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that The Gallery at SUNY Broome does not carry insurance for artwork and will not be held responsible for loss or damage. Completion of the Artist Submission From implies consent to have your name and images of your art included in any advertising and publicity for the event, in print or online.
SUNY Broome reserves the right to withhold any artwork from the showcase. Please keep in mind this is a family-friendly venue and work that is deemed inappropriate for general public viewership will not be included in the showcase.