We appreciate you sharing this important student leadership opportunity and attached flyer with the appropriate audiences.
About the program:
The SUNY SAIL Institute is partnered with Common Purpose, a not-for-profit founded in 1989 that develops leaders who can cross boundaries enabling them to solve complex problems both in organizations and in cities. Common Purpose runs programs in more than 100 cities worldwide, has more than 75,000 alumni from more than 100 countries and six continents, and are designing a Global Leadership Experience (GLE) exclusive for SUNY students in the summer of 2019. This SUNY student leadership experience will take place June 17-20, 2019 at the SUNY Global Center in New York City.
Students tackle a global challenge in their current city as part of a diverse, multi-disciplinary, international group. The program will take them off campus to tackle a global challenge in the heart of New York City. These immersive and applied learning techniques give participants a unique opportunity to:
· Grow their CQ (cultural intelligence)
· Collaborate with diverse groups
· Build new networks with fellow students, contributors and leading organizations in the city
· Understand the value of different perspectives and experiences
· Practice the skills required to understand and navigate complexity.
If you have any questions, you may also reach out to Merissa McKasty, SAIL’s Leadership Development Manager email@example.com.