Registration is now open and we recommend that students register for class as soon as possible to get the classes and schedule they need.
Open Registration Week — the last week for regular applications — runs from Jan. 14 through 18, 2019, at the following days and times. The application closes at the end of the day on Jan. 16, 2019.
- Monday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
College Readiness Week is the last week for accepted students to adjust their schedule, and runs from Jan. 22 through 25, 2019. (The Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday is on Jan. 21, 2019.) Registration during College Readiness Week is for previously accepted students only.
The times and dates are:
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with student success workshops from 12 to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., with student success workshops from 2 to 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 12 to 5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.