- Concrete sidewalk removal around the new Calice Center will continue and final grading for paver installation continues.
- Control wiring and thermostat installation continues throughout the new building.
- Bathroom partitions are being installed in all bathrooms.
- West curtain wall framing continues.
- The concrete stairs at the east entrance will be removed and access ramp construction will begin.
- Soffit, ceiling and framing work continues at the pedestrian walkway.
- Drywall installation, finishing and painting in the second floor Business offices will be competed this week.
- VCT (tile) installation has begun on the second floor.
- Concrete sealer is being applied on the first floor.
- Interior door glass installation continues.
- Installation of drinking fountains has begun.
- Dry well installation in the Quad area has also begun.
Other on-campus activity
- Design of the campus-wide exterior door project has commenced.
- Design of the Advanced Technology Building boiler replacement project will also be starting.
If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact David Ligeikis at (607) 765-9710.