CALICE ADVANCED MANUFACTURING CENTER
- Paver installation around the exterior of the new Calice Advanced Manufacturing Center has begun.
- Terrazzo floor installation in the lower part of the Connector is well underway.
- The Quad is being graded with top soil with seeding to follow.
- Cleaning of the second floor classrooms is ongoing.
- Photovoltaic system training was held for SUNY Broome personnel.
CARNEGIE CULINARY CENTER
- The foundation(s) continues to be prepped for underpinning.
- Selective internal demolition continues.
- Electrical rough-ins continue.
OTHER ON CAMPUS CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES
- Exterior painting of Titchener Hall continues.
- Asbestos tainted blackboards were successfully removed from Business Lab 132. Renovation work in that lab will now move forward.