Calice Advanced Manufacturing Center
- Paving around the exterior of the new Calice Advanced Manufacturing Center has been completed (some small handwork still remains). Paver installation to follow.
- A number of the new Air Conditioning/Heating Units (HVAC) within the Calice Center are now functional.
- Contractor mobilization/construction of the terrazzo floor (within the Connector) has begun.
- Installation of the new elevator has begun.
- Construction of the Connector vestibules continues.
Carnegie Culinary Center
- Additional exploratory work (excavation) is ongoing with respect to finalizing the underpinning treatment.
- Electrical rough-ins continue.
- Miscellaneous remaining selective interior demo continues.
Other On Campus Construction Activities
- Exterior painting of the main entrance to Titchener Hall will take place this week.
As always, if anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact David Ligeikis at (607) 765-9710.