Calice Advanced Manufacturing Center
The Calice Center will reopen for classes (as scheduled) on Monday, August 27, 2018. There will still be some on-going construction work over the next few weeks (to close out punch list items) but for all intents and purposes, the building is open and ready for business.
- Furniture for the Connector area will start arriving in early September.
- ITS staff is still focusing on completing their work in Calice, so please be patient if your specific work request has not yet been addressed. They will get to you, we promise!
- Lastly, please advise Facilities of any and all issues that may arise in Calice as we transition into the new building.
Thank you for your patience and welcome to the new Calice Advanced Manufacturing Center! We hope you enjoy our newest facility!
Carnegie Culinary Arts Center
- Remaining demolition and electrical rough-in work continues.
- Stripping of paint (from the plaster walls/ceilings) is ongoing.
- Foundation work should begin within the next week.
- Field measurements continue on an as needed basis.
Other on-campus construction activities
- Carpet installation and painting in both the Business Building and the BC Center has been completed.
- The eastern Titchener Hall stairway has been reconstructed and has been reopened.
- The painting of the main Titchener Hall entrance way has been completed.
- A new starter motor, new brine pumps and condenser pumps are being installed at the Ice Center.
Upcoming Construction Activities
- The old bollard lighting in front of Titchener Hall will be replaced with new bollards (bronze) lights.
- The loading dock at the Campus Services Building will be repaired.
- There will be masonry/sidewalk work ongoing across campus.
- A new floor will replace the existing carpeting in the circulation area of the learning Resource Center (Library).
As always, if anyone has any concerns or questions, please contact David Ligeikis at (607) 765-9710.