- Removal of the remaining 9″ x 9″ asbestos tile in the Calice Advanced Manufacturing Center will begin within the next week. This work will take approximately two weeks to complete.
- A second landscaping crew will be on site to help accelerate implementation of the project’s overall landscaping plan (including sidewalk removal/paver installation).
- Painting will begin in the Connector area between Calice and Business (to be completed before installation of the terrazzo flooring).
- Construction of the east exterior wall (in the Connector) will begin this week.
- The ceiling grid on the second floor has been completed.
- Painting (first coat) on the first floor is nearing completion.
- Inspection of the elevator shaft is scheduled for this week.
As always, if anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact David Ligeikis at 607-765-9710.