The following construction activities are planned for the week of Sept. 11, 2017. Please pay attention to and abide by all construction signage in these areas:
- Work will begin to repair the stairwell on the east end of the Student Services Building. This entrance will be closed until the work is completed. Please use the western entrance to the building in addition to the northern entrance from parking lot #16.
- Repairs and painting of the SUNY Broome Oz Winters Tennis Courts will be completed this week.
- Asbestos/abatement work in the Mechanical Building will be moving to the first floor. Work is still proceeding on the second floor.
- Foundation excavation for the new Calice Advanced Manufacturing Center should begin this week.
- Trenching, looping and grouting for both the horizontal piping and vertical wells in the Geothermal Well Field should begin this week.