Looking for information specific to the renovation of the Mechanical Building? We now have a dedicated website. Click here periodically for ongoing updates to the project, including the weekly construction update. As always, make sure to follow all signage and safety precautions in affected areas.
During the week of Nov. 27:
- Exterior weatherproofing of the new Calice Advanced Manufacturing Center will continue.
- Inspection of the geothermal manifold will take place on Tuesday.
- HVAC units will be placed (hung) in the second floor office suite this week.
- Duct work on the east end of the second floor will continue.
- Door frames are being constructed in the second floor office suite.
- Steel erection work for the Connector (Atrium) has started.
- Foundation work (there was a revision in the structural design) in the basement of the Business Building should take place this week.