Looking for information specific to the renovation of the Mechanical Building? We now have a dedicated website. Click here periodically for ongoing updates to the project, including the weekly construction update. As always, make sure to follow all signage and safety precautions in affected areas.
- Piping from the geothermal field will be brought into the new Calice Advanced Manufacturing Center at the northwest corner of the building.
- Weatherproofing of the external walls will continue (sealing of the joints and application to the exterior walls).
- Wall framing in the second floor office suite is nearing completion.
- Approximately 75% of the heat pumps have been installed.
- Asbestos abatement in the building has been completed.
- Corridor framing will begin on the second floor.
- The mounts for the plumbing fixtures in the restrooms will be tested.
- Electrical “rough ins” are nearly 75% complete.
- Some steel erection for the connector/atrium should begin later this week.