- Asbestos removal/abatement work has been completed on the second floor and is nearing completion on the first floor of the Calice Center.
- Now that the asbestos work is completed on the second floor, final painting, final placement of ceiling tiles and the hanging of doors has begun.
- Insulating of pipes is continuing.
- Sprinkler system piping in Calice continues.
- Installation of the metal panels in the Connector area continues.
- Framing of the east curtain wall is nearing completion (window installation to follow).
Other on-campus activity
- The wall pads in the West Gym have been installed and finish painting completed.
- Spring cleanup across campus continues.