NOTE: The reconstruction of the rest room in the Student Center 2nd floor women’s locker room has been completed. The restroom is now completely functional and is open and usable.
- We have reviewed the first “draft” of furniture layout for the new Calice Center. We will be seeking additional comment/review from different campus groups over the next few weeks.
- Window installation in the new Calice Center has been completed.
- We have cut through the first floor (from the basement) for the new elevator shaft. Masonry work continues.
- Second floor ceiling grid work and lighting/devices (switches, receptacles) installation is complete.
- Tile/grout work in the second floor bathrooms is nearing completion. Tile/grout work in the first floor bathrooms has begun.
- The mezzanine deck has been extended (from the Connector pedestrian bridge) to the exterior windows.
- Rebar, insulation and plastic pipe for the radiant floor in the Connector is being installed.
- Prep work/wiring for the solar panels has begun.
NOTE: We will once again be conducting “walk throughs” of the new Calice Advanced Manufacturing Center on Thursdays at 11 a.m. Please contact Pati Collins at ext 5007 or at email@example.com to confirm your attendance. Please meet at the construction trailer before the “walk through.” Everyone should check out the new Calice Center!
As always, if anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact David Ligeikis at (607) 765-9710.