The SUNY Broome seal is being set into the terrazzo floor of the Calice Advanced Manufacturing Center.
Calice Advanced Manufacturing Center
- Installation of the terrazzo floor (which includes the SUNY Broome seal) continues on the upper level of the Connector. Grinding and polishing of the lower level will begin sometime later this week.
- Clean Room wall panels are being installed.
- The final electrical inspection will take place today.
- Paver installation continues. The paver work on the south side of Calice is complete. Paver work continues on the west and north sides of the Calice Center.
- Within the next few weeks, the temporary construction fence along the north side of the Quad will be removed, top soil placement will be completed and hydro-seeding will commence. On the south side of Calice, the temporary construction fence will be removed and wood mulch installed.
- The second floor punch list items have been identified and are being completed.
- Elevator pre-inspection check list is being developed/finalized.
- Equipment deliveries to the Advanced Manufacturing Lab continue.