- The underground piping (drainage) on the west end of the building has been placed and trench infill (concrete) is nearly complete. Once the trench infill is complete, block work in the fermentation/food science labs will begin.
- Installation, taping and finishing of sheet rock continues throughout the building The second floor and stairwells are nearly complete. Painting (priming) has begun.
- Ceilings for the second floor rest rooms have been framed out.
- Excavation in the Calice basement for the new elevator is nearly complete.
- The new first floor entrance ramp from Calice into the Connector has been completed.
- Door frames throughout the building are being installed.
- Electric rough-ins on the first floor are nearing completion. The second floor has been completed.
If anyone has any questions or would like a tour of the building, please contact David Ligeikis at (607) 765-9710.