Please be mindful of ongoing work and signage in the affected locations.
- Excavation for the new elevator in the basement of the new Calice Advanced Manufacturing Center will take place this week.
- Trenching for utilities continues inside the west end of the building.
- Exterior brick laying will begin on the southwest side of the building.
- Dry wall/sheet rock installation will continue throughout the building.
- First floor “rough ins” for electric and plumbing continues.
- The final concrete pour in the basement of the Business Building will take place this week.
There will be a staff/faculty tour of the building on Thursday at 11 a.m. Please contact Pati Collins at extension 5007 if you are interested.
As always, if anyone has any questions, please contact David Ligeikis at 607-765-9710.