If you haven’t already noticed, the roof trusses for the Connector/Atrium between the Business Building and the New Calice Advanced Manufacturing Center were lifted into place and welded this past Saturday
. As you can see, the pedestrian bridge between Business and Calice (which will be inside the connector/atrium) is within the confines of the trusses.
Also, staff/faculty tours of the construction site/building will be held on the next two Thursdays at 11 a.m. Please contact Pati Collins if you are interested in attending.
- Floor slab demolition for construction of the new elevator will continue this week.
- Inside trenching for underground utilities (on the west side of the building) will take place this week.
- Interior insulation and sheet rock installation continues.
- Exterior brick installation on the west end of the building may begin this week.
- Electrical and plumbing “rough in” continues in addition to the insulation of ducts and pipes.
- Electrical panel layout in the basement (electrical room) will begin this week.
As always, if anyone has any questions, please contact David Ligeikis at 607-765-9710.