If you haven’t already noticed, the roof trusses for the Connector/Atrium between the Business Building and the New Calice Advanced Manufacturing Center were lifted into place and welded this past Saturday. As you can see, the pedestrian bridge between Business and Calice (which will be inside the connector/atrium) is within the confines of the trusses.
Also, staff/faculty tours of the construction site/building will be held on the next two Thursdays at 11 a.m. Please contact Pati Collins if you are interested in attending.
- Floor slab demolition for construction of the new elevator will continue this week.
- Inside trenching for underground utilities (on the west side of the building) will take place this week.
- Interior insulation and sheet rock installation continues.
- Exterior brick installation on the west end of the building may begin this week.
- Electrical and plumbing “rough in” continues in addition to the insulation of ducts and pipes.
- Electrical panel layout in the basement (electrical room) will begin this week.
As always, if anyone has any questions, please contact David Ligeikis at 607-765-9710.