Work has begun on the extensive reconstruction of the Mechanical Building, one of the college’s oldest facilities. To keep the campus community informed about developments that may affect them, the college will be issuing weekly updates.
On the week of July 17:
- Contractors will be mobilizing for the project.
- The project area will be fenced, and an access road will be constructed.
- There will be heavy equipment removal from the Mechanical Building.
- Vegetation will be cleared around the Mechanical Building.
- There will be minor excavations of some man-made features, such as the access road and the pavers between the Mechanical and Business buildings.