The pantry helps students in need. Donations being sought include canned food, such as:
- Beef, Chicken, Tuna, Sardine, Pork
- Mixed Vegetable Soups, Mixed Beans/Beef, etc.
- Mixed fruits, any kind
- Tomato Sauce/ Pasta Sauce
Dried and packaged food is also needed, such as:
- Dried Meal Boxes
The pantry also distributes hygiene products, and accepts donations of:
- Soap Bars
- Shampoo, Conditioners, Body Wash
- Tooth brushes, tooth paste
- Feminine Hygiene Products (Tampons, Pads)
- Hand Sanitizers
- Razor Blades (ran out of them)
- Shaving creams
Make your donation today by visiting the Student Assembly office on the first floor of the Old Science Building.