- Payment for the Fall 2017 Semester is due August 16, 2017.
- Your course/class schedule is not guaranteed if payment arrangements are not in place prior to 3:00pm August 22, 2017
- If your plans change and you will not be attending classes at SUNY Broome, you must withdraw from your schedule PRIOR to the beginning of the Fall 2017 semester (August 28, 2017) to avoid owing payment to the College. Non-payment of the Fall 2017 bill does not automatically drop you from the registered Fall 2017 courses.
- Withdrawal after the start of the Fall 2017 semester is subject to the NYS Community College refund schedule (http://www2.sunybroome.edu/financialaid/refunds/).
- Non-Attendance by you of your Fall 2017 classes does not relieve your financial obligation (http://www2.sunybroome.edu/financialaid/refunds/).
How do I drop my classes?
- Online via MyCollege.sunybroome.edu – Remember you must drop PRIOR to the start of the Fall 2017 semester (August 28, 2017) to avoid owing a bill to the College.
- Contact the Registrar’s Office in person (Student Services Building Room 105) or in writing (email@example.com)